Safe Point is a comprehensive harm reduction model to educate the community about safer drug use and fight the spread of infectious disease.
Safe Point participants have access to the following services:
- Syringe exchange and safer injection use education
- HIV/STI/Hepatitis C testing and linkage to care
- Primary medical care
- Drug intervention treatment referrals & counseling
- Overdose prevention education
- PrEP referrals
- 22G syringes for the trans community
- Some services may not be available at every session. Please contact us to confirm specifics.
Safe Point is a legal program operated by Equitas Health with support from Columbus Public Health.