Action for Children is the local child care resource and referral agency for Central Ohio; serving Columbus and Franklin County, as well as Delaware, Fairfield, Licking, Madison, Pickaway, and Union Counties. Our services, aimed at assuring quality early learning experiences for all children, include:
* Free child care referrals and access to community resources for parents and families;
* Parenting education classes, seminars and workshops;
* Training, coaching, and technical assistance for early childhood programs and practitioners;
* Child care resources and data for workforce development, public awareness and advocacy.
* Children Services HUB helps with the recruitment and retention of foster parents
* Kinship Care Resources
Action for Children's mission is transform the lives of children by supporting, empowering, and advocating for the adults who make the biggest impact on children’s lives—their parents, caregivers and teachers. All children, nurtured by strong families and vibrant communities, have opportunities for quality early learning experiences that prepare them for success in school and life.