We realize that no two people are the same, and tailor your therapy to meet your specific needs as an individual. We love helping people understand the things that are holding them back with an in-depth approach. After recognizing underlying problems, clients can fully realize their strengths and adjust certain behaviors and thoughts to see things a different, healthier way. We specialize In:
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Substance Use Disorder Services (Youth & Adult)
- General Mental Health (Youth & Adult)
- At-Risk Youth Programming
- School-Based Services
- Outreach Programming Tailored To Your Needs Individualized Service Planning is at the core of our treatment model.
We compare the needs of the client with recommendations of the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) to develop service plans that meet client needs while addressing issues of medical necessity and evidence-based practice. We offer sober living housing for both male and female clients. We are a client-first organization that specializes in substance abuse and mental health treatment.