The Franklin County Office on Aging is primarily responsible for planning, coordinating, and providing centralized access to diverse services and programs that assist older adults, dependent adults, and their families in the maintenance of independent living.
- Adult Protective Services provides intervention services to older adults who are in danger of being abused, exploited, neglected and/or self-neglected.
- Caregiver Support Program provides short-term assistance to informal caregivers of older adults with a variety of free home care services.
- Home Repair Program provides older adult home owners with minor home repairs that includes bathroom grab bars, furnace/hot water tank replacement/repairs, outside hand railings, smoke detectors and wheelchair ramps.
- Kinship Support Program provides short term assistance to the older adults who are caring for minor children with a variety of supplemental services.
- Senior Options provides a spectrum of on-going services that include adult day services, emergency response systems, homemaker services, home delivered meals and transportation.